The comparison trap is easy to get stuck in if you don't know how to get out. Especially when you're new to the blogging world.
In the two months I've been blogging, I've compared myself hundreds of times at least. And you can bet I did even more before I got started.
I've compared my content, my designs, my experiences, my social media, my numbers, my *insert just about any other aspect of blogging here.*
Lemme tell you, that crap can wear. you. OUT.
Comparison is a dangerous thing.
- It can lower your confidence.
- It can spur jealously and resentment.
- And it can bring you to a screeching halt with your own brand.
...but only if you let it.
Today, I’m sharing with you the 4 things that help keep me from falling into the comparison trap, and you can bet there are tons of action items for you in here too!Read More
We've all had one of those days where we just can't figure out what the heck to blog about. An editorial calendar can work great, but how do you come up with ideas to fill it with in the first place?
Today I'm sharing 5 foolproof ways to come up with kickass post ideas so you never have to worry about running out again.
Be sure to stick around til the end! I've also got a free bonus gift for you!
1. Know your WHY.
I know, I know. I sound like a broken record because I say this all the time. But it's such a vital part of any blog or biz. To create a blog with impact, you gotta know your WHY.
Your WHY shapes every aspect of your brand. It defines your purpose and goes much deeper than "to share my DIY projects" or "to create beauty tutorials."
- WHY do you want to share your DIY projects? Is it because you know how expensive home decor can be, and you believe college students like yourself should be able to have their own unique decorations that they can feel proud to display?
- WHY do you want to create beauty tutorials? Did you struggle with your self-image and now want to help other women feel beautiful and confident in their own skin?
Your WHY is the driving force behind everything you do - every blog post, every product, every service, every single piece of content you create. It's the very core of your entire brand.Read More